December 20, 2010
Dear Mom,
Dear Mom,
It is so good to hear that Grandpa is ok! You scared me a little!! haha (Grandpa Manwaring had pneumonia and a kidney stone this past week but is doing great now!)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 24 years!! You guys are old!! :P ahahahaha :) (Sunday was our 24th anniversary :))
Things here are good, just chilling and trying to work the hardest I can with what I got. I am so excited to talk with you this week!
My email is going to be short, be warned, because I'm talking to you on Saturday hahaa You should write a list of questions, because I dont have alot for you, I get alot of emails every week from everyone so I'm well informed haha :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! 24 years!! You guys are old!! :P ahahahaha :) (Sunday was our 24th anniversary :))
Things here are good, just chilling and trying to work the hardest I can with what I got. I am so excited to talk with you this week!
My email is going to be short, be warned, because I'm talking to you on Saturday hahaa You should write a list of questions, because I dont have alot for you, I get alot of emails every week from everyone so I'm well informed haha :)
I will be calling you around 9am on Christmas morning :) so be waiting by the phone! If you don't get a call by 9:30am call on my number :) We can talk around 1-2 hours :) I cant wait!! (AHHHHH we are more excited for his call than for Christmas that is for sure!)
My arm is doing better! It is almost healed up! It has been bothering me and I am glad that it is almost gone :)
Guess what..... On Christmas we are killing a...... goat and cooking it... :) I am so excited!! We killed and ate a chicken this week and it was so good! I love it out here, it is truly like scout camp!! :) (This is one boy who LIVED for scout camp!)
Love you and will talk to you soon!!
ELder Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment