December 6, 2010
OK,So ill try to answer all your questions, but don't eat me if I don't remember all of them haha
(I told him I had chatted on Facebook with Katie and she had said her brother Mike's time (who is on a mission in Brazil and is good friends with Brad) is going fast but Brad's time seems to go slow. I personally feel like it is flying by!)
Yes time is flying for me, I dont know about Katie haha she is just funny :)
(Two of Brad's cousins. Nathan Ross, coming home this week from his mission and Hayden Manwaring is leaving next Wednesday...another of his cousins on the Kendall side is returning in 2 days)
(Two of Brad's cousins. Nathan Ross, coming home this week from his mission and Hayden Manwaring is leaving next Wednesday...another of his cousins on the Kendall side is returning in 2 days)
Its so great the Hayden went through the temple! I wish I could of been there! It is so cool he will be going on his mission soon! And Nate! Ah!! Ill miss him coming home! Hopefully he he will be there when I get home haha.
(Did you decorate with the stuff we sent you? I see that you are already using the shoulder bag. does it work alot better? Did you save anything to open on Christmas?)
(Did you decorate with the stuff we sent you? I see that you are already using the shoulder bag. does it work alot better? Did you save anything to open on Christmas?)
I love the Shoulder bag! and yes I did decorate the house with the Christmas stuff! I also taught the Young Single Adults how to make the snowflakes out of paper haha they loved it! And yes I saved all the stuff that was wrapped to open on Christmas haha :) I promise!
And I guess its ok that you sent the stuff to Kate's Mom.... but I really wanted her to open it soon!! hahaha oh well, it will be a good day for her :)
And I guess its ok that you sent the stuff to Kate's Mom.... but I really wanted her to open it soon!! hahaha oh well, it will be a good day for her :)
(Was that your bike in the pic?)
The Bike was the Branch Presidents and we were just playing on it haha :P I am really glad that I am missing the cold, but its not the same!! haha Michelle seems to be doing good! tell her to be more aggressive! (Michelle is on the Sophomore basket ball team)
The Bike was the Branch Presidents and we were just playing on it haha :P I am really glad that I am missing the cold, but its not the same!! haha Michelle seems to be doing good! tell her to be more aggressive! (Michelle is on the Sophomore basket ball team)
(On the Missionary mom site, an anonymous missionary mom sent a message telling us to remind our sons to follow the mission rules! A little over a month ago her son along with 5 or 6 other elders got sent home. She said some were sent home for not following the rules and the others got sent home because they knew about the breaking of rules and didn't tell their mission president about it. So it is not only important to follow the rules but let the mission president know when rules are being broken)
Don't worry I am following all the rules mom. No one from my mission has been sent home in a long time. But the opportunities are there, but I am strong, don't worry! Its easy for me now :) It is just habit and I love my mission, I would never do anything that would not be good.
(How do we do the Christmas call?)
Don't worry I am following all the rules mom. No one from my mission has been sent home in a long time. But the opportunities are there, but I am strong, don't worry! Its easy for me now :) It is just habit and I love my mission, I would never do anything that would not be good.
(How do we do the Christmas call?)
The Christmas call will work as follows, I will call you, and then hang up, and you will call me back :) We might be able to talk for a while, the other missionaries said they talked for like 2 hours last time.... i don't know haha
(How are things with your companion? )
My comp is really making me mad alot. I don't know why president Jackson like putting me with hard comps... He does not like work, because he is going home in 3 months, so he is just shutting down. I will never do that!! I will finish with fire!
(Who are the other elders in your area and how far away do they live from you?)
(Who are the other elders in your area and how far away do they live from you?)
All the missionaries live pretty far away, we just get together on P-day. They are all going home soon though, haha
Anyways, I have to give a training tomorrow in Zone Conference! Ah! I am so nervous! I will do good though :) I am so excited for my mission! It is just beginning!!
I love you all!!
Elder Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment