Dear Mother,
Sorry I am so busy! This is seriously the most busy I have ever been on my entire mission! Maybe in my entire life! We are just getting online, the internet has been down all day in the office, so we ran across the street to this little shack to let our parents know that we are alive!! haha So sorry if this email seems a little rushed! :P
Well, as you know, last week we came back from Ethiopia, it was so awesome! I stayed in my old area and worked with the new zone leaders there, showing them members, recent converts, all that stuff :) It was so good to see all my families again! So great :) I will send pics when I have time :) I was there for sacrament meeting as well, and the branch president made me stand up and bear my testimony because everyone misses me! I was really humbled... I am not going to lie, i defiantly teared up standing up there. I swear, my mission is the best in the entire world! :)
So we got back on Tuesday night, did all the wash that we could, then we slept. We then headed out the next morning for the mission tour in Uganda. We were literally drying our clothes in the van while we were driving! haha The clothes were hug over the seat, and we had the air conditioning was pointed on it! Ya, pretty busy! So we hit Jinja, Iganga, Mbale, Lira, and Gulu in 5 days! One day for each Zone! It was so crazy. These areas are like three hours apart from each other as well! So we would end the 6-7 hour meeting, then drive to the next area that day, sleep and do it again. 6 days in a row. We got home yesterday, took weekly reports, slept. Then today, we had a soccer game while the internet was down. But my time is gone!! Ah!! Ill email more later!!
Elder Brad Kendall
Sorry I am so busy! This is seriously the most busy I have ever been on my entire mission! Maybe in my entire life! We are just getting online, the internet has been down all day in the office, so we ran across the street to this little shack to let our parents know that we are alive!! haha So sorry if this email seems a little rushed! :P
Well, as you know, last week we came back from Ethiopia, it was so awesome! I stayed in my old area and worked with the new zone leaders there, showing them members, recent converts, all that stuff :) It was so good to see all my families again! So great :) I will send pics when I have time :) I was there for sacrament meeting as well, and the branch president made me stand up and bear my testimony because everyone misses me! I was really humbled... I am not going to lie, i defiantly teared up standing up there. I swear, my mission is the best in the entire world! :)
So we got back on Tuesday night, did all the wash that we could, then we slept. We then headed out the next morning for the mission tour in Uganda. We were literally drying our clothes in the van while we were driving! haha The clothes were hug over the seat, and we had the air conditioning was pointed on it! Ya, pretty busy! So we hit Jinja, Iganga, Mbale, Lira, and Gulu in 5 days! One day for each Zone! It was so crazy. These areas are like three hours apart from each other as well! So we would end the 6-7 hour meeting, then drive to the next area that day, sleep and do it again. 6 days in a row. We got home yesterday, took weekly reports, slept. Then today, we had a soccer game while the internet was down. But my time is gone!! Ah!! Ill email more later!!
Elder Brad Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment