blog template

Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 10

Sorry No pics this week. His camera is acting up I guess. sigh..... AND a super short letter. The rest was his Christmas wish list that I won't bore you with. oh and the bone to pick....ya, we are going to the BYU homecoming game this Saturday....

Ok,
I have a bone to pick! I want to go to the BYU game! I don't care if they are doing terrible! When I get back I want season tickets!!! :P Anyways, this email is going to be more informational than anything, I have alot to say! First off, I am doing good with my new companion, he is a good guy and I am staying 100% don't worry! He will get back into the swing of things with me! I am excited to get him working! He teaches me alot as well, about teaching and such! Anyways, I am going to answer some questions real quick. Elder Cheney cooks very well so this week is going to be awesome! We eat out sometimes at the local food places if we are really desperate and lazy haha We also eat this Ethiopian food that is SO GOOD! Ill have to take you guys to a place that makes it when I get back, It kind of makes me sick.... but its so worth it! Anyways, my Christmas list is quite extensive, because I forgot alot of little things that I need haha Oh my clothes are holding up fine, but I think every package, you should send a shirt maybe, and my shoes..... I might need a new pair of shoes next year haha. anyways, here come the list.

I would really appreciate the above mentioned things, if some of them are not possible, that is ok i guess... :P hahaha jk jk and have Shannon and Michelle help with the MP3 player, putting on the conference talks and church music and efy music and such :) I really miss just church music! anyways, if all that cant fit into one package.... send more than one hahaha jk jk ill have to do with what i can :) Oh and i got a package from Katie, it took about a month, but it was small, from Dear Elder. There were Jesus Stickers on it and everything so take all the precautions! hide the MP3 player in something!

(the list was in this space.... I just took it out so you didn't have to muddle thru it) :)

My camera is acting retarded, so that will probably be my Birthday present next year :P just a heads up :P man i would of brought all this stuff but I had no idea haha
We have a baptism this week and another two this month! I love working hard and staying strong! Don't worry about me, I still have the fire burning bright! Its my time to work! There is nothing really exciting going on this week, except exchanges with the Zone leaders. We don't go to the mission home at all, so I'm still trying to find a way to call the bank. Thanks for all your prayers and support! I love to read emails! tell Aunt Amy congrats on Reagan! I love that name! :)

Love
Elder Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment