The package was perfect! Everything was so good! The watch is perfect, and even the drops! they are really powerful hahaha But thank you so much! I was not able to make the cake yet because I need to find a pan to bake it in.... haha I am going to ask the senior couples if they have a pan haha (We sent him a package for his birthday and included a cake mix) But some members from Walukuba are throwing me a party and invited me today, so I am going there after I email, i will send pics next week :D
We are going to Kampala for transfers and such. Dont worry, Elder Chiromo and I are staying right here in Jinja Zone. I really like Elder Chiromo, he is my second favorite companion next to Elder Rennie of course haha. We are having some great success and are really enjoying each other, we are alot alike!! He is from Zimbabwe and is a really cool, smart, bold guy! He is the chess champion in the mission and went to compete in a national competition in Zim and took 9th, he is super good!! haha
So it sounds like everyone is having a good time there in good old Vernal! I got so many emails this week from tons of people!! I got like 32 emails haha I loved it! I wish every week was like that!! haha I will probably not get back to everyone today, so make sure you throw on facebook a thank you note from me and tell everyone that I will get back to them asap haha
Well this week was a very fast one! We had transfers to prepare for so we were really trying to motivate our missionaries to keep working even though some of them knew there were being transferred out of the area. Some missionaries are so stubborn!! haha I never really thought that I would be saying that, I thought I was always going to be the one who was the young little missionary, but now, I am somehow old!! haha It is a weird feeling! I hit my year mark in 10 days!! YES!! Half way there!! that is so crazy to me, it still feels like I have been out 3 weeks hahaha Weird I know!!
We did alot of work this week with our baptism dates for yesterday, Julius, Ronlad and Nicloas, they are all going to be some super strong priesthood holders!! I was able to baptize Nicolas and Ronald, it was the best birthday present EVER!! haha Not alot more happened this week, except we went to Iganga with all the missionaries in the Zone and had a HUGE street contacting, street boarding activity! We contacted people for about 2 hours right in from of where they meet for church. The missionaries there have been having a hard time with moral and with the right attitude, so we decided to do this activity. It really boosted everyone in the Zone! And at church yesterday, the Elders in Iganga had 10 new investigators at church! They were so pumped!! I am really glad that we were able to help them out!
Well, I don't have much time! I am late for my party!! I will write more next week promise mom!!
Love you all!!
Elder Brad Kendall
This is what happens on my birthday!!! :D I was able to baptize two people! Nicolas and Ronald! James baptized the other person, Julius. James is a member in our branch :) Loved my birthday!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment