blog template

Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 52 HUMP DAY this Wednesday!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Happy birthday party that some ward members threw for 3 missionaries eating cake.....


The kind sister who cooked for them all

The birthday missionaries



more friends....the more the merrier!!



some stairs up to a house....very sketchy......

yikes!!! looks scary to me!

a chameleon


four bathrooms...

dirt went thru his pants but not his sock...so ya, that's dirt not a tan line....ewwww

a kitchen.....(how blessed are we?)

July 25, 2011


Dear Mom!!


Has it really been 20 years?? Wow.... I remember that day too... well not really, I wish I did though!! That would be so cool!! haha (I told him in my letter yesterday that it was 20 years ago that day that we picked him up from the adoption agency and we got to see and hold him for the first time..) Please with the compliments, you really dont need to tell everyone how awesome I am!! haahaha Jk, I am only who I am because of you Mom and Dad.

So ya, I heard from Rachel the young women's camp was... interesting! i really don't like drama haha So, no more explaining is needed!! haha I am glad everyone had a good time overall though!! (Michelle, Rachel and I spent last week at girls camp...enough said)

I am sad the house is taking so long, but am glad you guys were able to nail the problem at the source and that it is being taken care of now!! Excellent :) I am REALLY sorry I am not there to help you move.... again.... hahaha :P (ya, I don't think he really feels too bad.... we are moving into our new house this week. It has been a slow process but we see the light at the end of the tunnel.)

I am glad that Jenna had a great time with dad! It seems like they did alot of fun stuffs! I wish I could of gone swimming too.... haha

Well this week was a really short one, it seems!! This week was transfers so we really had alot of things to do, moving missionaries to their new areas, dropping and picking up supplies, and of course, picking the greenies from the airport!! hahaha Love it! We have two greenies being trained in our zone, so we are really happy about that, they always bring alot of fire into the area.

So on Tuesday we had to go to Kampala, about a 2 hour drive with traffic, so that Elder Chiromo could get a root canal... ya not fun!! We also had to pick up supplies, mail, ect. It was a long day, because we drove back home that night haha. The rest of the days we just worked so hard! I got sick on Wednesday, so it really was a long day, but I pushed through it. I only had a cold, stuffy nose, headache, cough, the usual, but we took it easy and I was good! :) Our zone has had alot of changes this transfer, alot of new missionaries, but luckily, most of our district leaders stayed in their areas, so we are good :)

We are planning something super cool this week..... TWO MARRIAGES!! Yup!! Super Awesome! We have two investigator couples with families who want to be married!! So we have been working with them really closely and we set the marriage for this Saturday!! and they are going to be baptized together on Sunday! They are our big project for this transfer and this month! We are so excited for them!! The work here in Jinja is really progressing and I love it! I could really spend the rest of my time here on my mission and be completely satisfied!! haha

Sorry the email is short, we really did not do any amazing things this week due to transfers, but we are going to do some AWESOME things this week!

OH! We found this guy, Shaban, who was taught in 2006 by an Elder Calister, but then he moved and was never baptized, but now he is going to be! He is back and came straight to the church and asked to be baptized! He is one of the couples going to be married on Saturday!! I love my mission!! Love you guys!!

Elder Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment