Dear Mother!!
On Saturday, we also had another meeting, this time only with the District Leaders, and us. We kind of outlined thier duties nad how important their job is. It was a great meeting, we have alot of new leaders, and we had alot of instruction to give them. We then watched CONFERENCE!! I was so excited that we fianlly got to watch it!!
Well, that was my week! today we played basketball!! Loved it!! There are some elders that are really good, so we had a really good game!! I need to get in shape, seriously haha Driving and all has made me soft!! :P haha Love you!!
Ya, I think that I did have a mono relapse like,...... 3 times haha but its
ok, I sleep ALOT and I sleep HARD haha My comps seriously have to hit my bed
because I dont hear the weak alarm on the phone haha I sleep right on time, and
even early if I can haha So dont worry! I will always push through regardless!
:)
I got the email about BYU, and I am going to start working on it, I signed
in and everything, Elder Rennie already finished his so I am going to email him
and ask him how he did it and all :) I
am going to try and work it out with Rennie, if not there are alot of really
cool guys here that I could room with! It is going to be so weird to be around
my sister, and freinds... and home!! AH!! I dont know how I am feeling about all
of that. I have a long time still, but not really, haha Something to think
about!! :P
Well my week was super super crazy! We had President Jackson and the AP's
here AGAIN!! It seems like they come so much! It is really crazy! But we were
really busy with trainings and such. And we had an incident with
another missionary, Nothing he did wrong, he just got sick. I am not goin to
give you all the details, because you might know his mom or something, and I
dont want to freak her out. He is completely fine now though, we got it all
figured out and he is back in full health! so dont worry mom! The doctors here
are really good and they took care of him fine! :) But that little thing took up
Tuesday and Wednesday, Lets say sleeping in the hospital is not the best
experience haha I know you know what that feels like haha Like I said though, HE
IS FINE!! Dont tell any of the moms haha
Thursday the AP's and President flew in and we picked them up from the
airport and we took them to eat and such, the usual. Elder Rennie said that this
is probably be his last time coming up here, so I think he is going to be
released after this transfer! They might send him to Rwanda, because he is so awesome haha I think my former
comp, Elder Chiromo is going to be the new AP haha I am teasing him about it. He
is such a awesome guy!!
On Friday we had
trainings, all day, and we recieved some great instruction from our leaders. We
also were asked to give some instruction, it was cool to have our whole zone
there, it was a great experience.
On Saturday, we also had another meeting, this time only with the District Leaders, and us. We kind of outlined thier duties nad how important their job is. It was a great meeting, we have alot of new leaders, and we had alot of instruction to give them. We then watched CONFERENCE!! I was so excited that we fianlly got to watch it!!
We also watched it on
Sunday. All the sessions were so good, but the Sunday morning session was the best!! :P We took the
AP's to the airport, and enjoyed the rest of conferecne. I loved the focus on
the Book of Mormon, it was so good!
Well, that was my week! today we played basketball!! Loved it!! There are some elders that are really good, so we had a really good game!! I need to get in shape, seriously haha Driving and all has made me soft!! :P haha Love you!!
Elder Brad Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment