| And mom makes a complete family baptized!!! |
| strong families = strong church!! |
| putting all those piano lessons to good use!! |
| a view of their chaple from the front font in the back.... |
| His comp opening the font |
| ethiopian soda..... |
My week was super busy! Both with missionary work and with administration stuff! I did get Stanley, and I will be sending it out this week! I understand how to do it and everything, so we should be good :) I have not got the package yet though, I think it is going to be here sometime this week, so I will be waiting for it. I asked some members around here and they are going to take me to get good shoes so the people don't rip me off haha :) We did get the missionaries back this week though! It was a long couple days but we got them back and into their areas :) I am so tired haha
So a few major things happened this week! We finished our family this week and baptized the mom, and confirmed the other three :) It was a great Sunday! Desalegn has now baptized personally 6 of his family and friends! He is a great convert to the church and is really dedicated! We love him! The other thing that happened this week was that the zone had 6 baptism! We were in Debre Zeit doing interviews on Friday, and they had three down there. They are all families :) We are really focusing on the families here in Ethiopia, we need to build a strong foundation for the church here. We also picked up the missionaries and transported them to their areas on Thursday and Friday. It took a lot of time and it took a lot of energy! haha We were so wasted Friday night! Saturday was a really chill day, we taught our family and we prepared for Sunday! We wasted ("heavily used" I am thinking is what he meant by wasted....) the baptism font and all. Things are really speeding up! We do the same things every week, and time is really flying! It is weird. Sorry if all my emails are so short, but things are really the same!! haha The major points can be summed up in a paragraph!! haha :P
So ya, that was my week! Next week (Not this week) We are going to have the AP's and President Jackson up here for trainings. Also Elder Renlund is going to be up here to train us! He is from the first quorum of the seventy. Tranfers are also next week, so I am going to find out what is going to happen to me for the rest of my mission! haha :D We will see what is going to happen! ;)
Oh, those raw meat pics I sent last week, or a few weeks ago, ya they eat it RAW. They call it Kitfo. So no, it is not cooked, they eat it like that. It is an Ethiopian traditional food, and they love it. That was a pic actually of the district president and his councilor haha they took us out to eat :) I have only tried it once :P (that is extreemly gross!!!)
Love you!!
Elder Brad Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment