Dear Brad,
I am having a bad day! cause of Rachel and Michelle. The aren't playing with me, and they are making fun of me, and I said "family is MORE important than friends" and mom said that I am 100% right!
I can't wait till this house is all just going to be just me, mom and dad.
I love you!! We went to temple square last monday and guess what? we got a tour of the whole entire conference center!! We got to go onto the roof. I didn't even know that there was a lake on top of the roof. When you get back we are going to an african resturaunt in salt lake and then go see the conference center. I'm glad that you got sealed in the temple. What kind of temple are you getting married in? I'm going to get married in the Arizona temple and my kids are going to get sealed in the Nauvoo temple.
Love Jenna
Jenna!
I am sorry that rachel and michelle are being so mean to you! That is
not very nice is it! You should make them feel jealous becuase you
have a baby and they dont!!! haha
There is a lake on the roof of the conference center!? hahaha i did
not know that! We will have to check it out when I get home!! haha Do
you think we could fish in it?? :)
I think I am going to get married in Either the Jordan River Temple,
or the Gilbert AZ temple..... not sure which one haha :)
Love you!!
Buddy
I am sorry that rachel and michelle are being so mean to you! That is
not very nice is it! You should make them feel jealous becuase you
have a baby and they dont!!! haha
There is a lake on the roof of the conference center!? hahaha i did
not know that! We will have to check it out when I get home!! haha Do
you think we could fish in it?? :)
I think I am going to get married in Either the Jordan River Temple,
or the Gilbert AZ temple..... not sure which one haha :)
Love you!!
Buddy
He must be busy today but felt it was important to reply to his baby sister... what a nice brother. I'll post his letter when we get it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment