 |
| at the airport picking up new missionaries |
 |
| the newest members of the Uganda Kampala Mission |
 |
| working in the office |
 |
| Uganda |
 |
| driving in the other side of the road again |
 |
| looks like a family walking to church |
 |
| when it rains there it POURS!! |
 |
| rain and traffic |
Feb 20, 2012
Dear Mother,
I thought you would like the pictures! ( the pics he sent last week...) We are going back to Ethiopia in about two weeks to train those missionaries, I am so excited! I really miss it there haha It is cold!! It is so hot here! I am looking forward to going back to visit for a week haha ;) Uganda has really taken time to get use to again, its like I just got here! It is ridiculous!! haha Yes there are four of us (APs), and we divide up all the work to get it all done!! haha
My new responsibilities are not really new I was doing many of these things when I was a ZL in Ethiopia, because we basically ran that whole country in the mission haha Now they are just on a much larger scale!! haha This last week we have been planning the next three months with meetings and trainings, and tips and everything. Basically we train each zone every six weeks, and travel to each zone as well, that really keeps us really busy!! It is all going to start tomorrow! We plan the meetings, travel with president, and give trainings, most specifically to the Zone Leaders. We are in the office at least one day a week as well, to put in the numbers, track progress, and evaluate the work the missionaries are doing. It is alot of work! I am really excited though! We start all of our traveling and trainings, this week! We have been planning and preparing all this week, so its been pretty stressful!! haha Just taking it all in stride! The missionaries look up to us so much, it is really humbling! I cant let them down! Well, we are off to do some errands! Love you so much! Pray for me!
Elder Brad Kendall
 |
| In Ethiopia when Elder Cook came to visit |
 |
| Waiting for Elder Cook |
 |
| Zone leader conference in Ethiopia (a few weeks ago) |
No comments:
Post a Comment