Dear Mother,
SO sorry for not emailing earlier this week! You know how transfers are, super super crazy! But I am alive and kicking, ready for the next coming transfer! I am glad that Elder Rennie's mom really appreciated the pictures, I will be sure to send home more! He is really trying to focus on finishing his mission, and not thinking of home too much, he is leaving soon!
Tranfers did not bring too many changes to me, big suprise haha BUT I did get a new companion!! haha Elder Jenkins! Elder Chiromo got released and sent back out into the feild. He was AP for a while, and still has about 3 tranfers left, so he has some work to do out in the feild. Elder Jenkins is really a cool guy, and we are going to get along great. Things are going to be just as busy this transfer, so I an going to be tired... as usual.
Sounds like the girls are doing ok, that is good, nothing major. Michelle told me that she is going to take some summer school because she failed a AP class. I think it would be good for her to take a normal bio class, she will be required to take another bio class in college anyway, so the AP wont really do her much, plus it is really hard class. I am glad Shannon was ok in the car accident! She told me all about it hahaha :P So MIchelle is going to be driving my baby till I get there huh? hm.... tell her not to run into a bush :P hahaha It is great that Rachel wants to do all that service, good for her. Jenna seems to still be her fun crazy little self! haha ;)
Glad that your leg is feeling better! That will be a pretty good scar! BUT.... I have gained a few out here the last few years you know! I am in Africa!! hahaha Just Kidding :P
Well, we are going to meet with President Jacksona and put together our three month schedule,... which will put me home!! Yay!! hahaha Elder Gibby leaves this transfer with Elder Rennie, so I am going to be responsible for training Elder Jenkins and the new AP that will be coming in next transfer, then I have to come home! Big responsibilities these days!! I am loving it! I have always loved the challenges! Love you mom :)
Elder Brad Kendall
These pictures are some he sent last week later in the week...SO sorry for not emailing earlier this week! You know how transfers are, super super crazy! But I am alive and kicking, ready for the next coming transfer! I am glad that Elder Rennie's mom really appreciated the pictures, I will be sure to send home more! He is really trying to focus on finishing his mission, and not thinking of home too much, he is leaving soon!
Tranfers did not bring too many changes to me, big suprise haha BUT I did get a new companion!! haha Elder Jenkins! Elder Chiromo got released and sent back out into the feild. He was AP for a while, and still has about 3 tranfers left, so he has some work to do out in the feild. Elder Jenkins is really a cool guy, and we are going to get along great. Things are going to be just as busy this transfer, so I an going to be tired... as usual.
Sounds like the girls are doing ok, that is good, nothing major. Michelle told me that she is going to take some summer school because she failed a AP class. I think it would be good for her to take a normal bio class, she will be required to take another bio class in college anyway, so the AP wont really do her much, plus it is really hard class. I am glad Shannon was ok in the car accident! She told me all about it hahaha :P So MIchelle is going to be driving my baby till I get there huh? hm.... tell her not to run into a bush :P hahaha It is great that Rachel wants to do all that service, good for her. Jenna seems to still be her fun crazy little self! haha ;)
Glad that your leg is feeling better! That will be a pretty good scar! BUT.... I have gained a few out here the last few years you know! I am in Africa!! hahaha Just Kidding :P
Well, we are going to meet with President Jacksona and put together our three month schedule,... which will put me home!! Yay!! hahaha Elder Gibby leaves this transfer with Elder Rennie, so I am going to be responsible for training Elder Jenkins and the new AP that will be coming in next transfer, then I have to come home! Big responsibilities these days!! I am loving it! I have always loved the challenges! Love you mom :)
Elder Brad Kendall
| yup...he still thinks stuff like this is cool |
| Add caption |
| (Brad and Elder Rennie) fist companion and forever friends soon to be roomates at BYU |
| hmmmm what do you think that tastes like??? |
No comments:
Post a Comment