| I am SURE they aren't cold...just being silly... :) |
| good food...good company |
| happy to see them again |
| Jinja District conference |
June 5, 2012
Dearest Mother,
Sounds like a very interesting week! I am not going to say much, because we are in a huge hurry, we have to leave in about thirty min, and we still need to pack haha :P We just got back from Jinja, where we had some really good meetings with the missionaries, and we also had a Jinja District Conference! It was so cool to see all of my recent converts again! It made me feel so good! They are all still so strong! We had over 800 people show up to the conference as well, a record! We are also having more and more people attending sacrament attendance across the country every week! The work is moving forward! I sent alot of pictures so I hope you are happy! ;)
Love you!
Sounds like a very interesting week! I am not going to say much, because we are in a huge hurry, we have to leave in about thirty min, and we still need to pack haha :P We just got back from Jinja, where we had some really good meetings with the missionaries, and we also had a Jinja District Conference! It was so cool to see all of my recent converts again! It made me feel so good! They are all still so strong! We had over 800 people show up to the conference as well, a record! We are also having more and more people attending sacrament attendance across the country every week! The work is moving forward! I sent alot of pictures so I hope you are happy! ;)
I got my plane ticket as well! So cool! I am going to have Sister Scott
send it to you so you can know all the details. Basically, I am flying into Salt
Lake on July 31st at 10:25am! Yay! (emphasis added by an excited mom by changing the font really big and red!!) I have a date and a time now! So cool! I am
excited, but I need to stay focused!! :P
We are going to Lira, then Mbale, then Busia this week. We are going to be
back next Monday. This is the last trip of the transfer, then the transfer is
going to be happening. Weird that so many things are happening so fast! Elder
Rennie is going to be home so soon! Crazy! Love it here though! I am going to
miss it for sure.
Well thats all I have time for! Love you so much!
Love you!
Elder Brad Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment