goodbye elders and sisters!! God Speed!
June 19, 2012
Dear Mother!
I am glad that you know how transfer
week goes! I guess I dont need to explain ;) haha
My week was crazy! As
you can imagine! We finished all of our transfers, and told all the
missionaries. We did not have any really big changes this time, but we did open
a new area in Gulu and a new area in Ethiopia, so it was a really cool transfer!
We spent a lot of time in the office, making sure we have all the Elders houses,
phones, furniture, transportation to their new area, all that stuff. It can
really be stressful sometimes. But everything went smoothly! Today, we are only
waiting for the Ethiopian Elders to fly here, so they can be taken to their new
areas. We only had three moved from Ethiopia to Uganda. But by the end of today,
we should have all the Elders into their new areas. Fun things! Lots of
administration things this last week.
Elder Rennie's farewell was
awesome! So cool! I hope you got the pictures! He should be home anytime now!!
haha :P I am super excited for him! Make sure you get a picture from his mom and
you sent it to me ok!! Please!! I want to see him get home!! haha :)
I
also have a new companion! His name is Elder Flinders, he is the new AP! Super
cool guy, I am really excited to be with him my last six weeks. We are going to
do well. I have 6 weeks to teach him everything and hand over the mission to
him!! haha Big responsibilities.
Well, thats about it! I am going on my
last transfer! Last of alot of things! I am excited, but scared! It is really
hard to say goodbye! I love these people, and love these missionaries. Love it
here.
Elder Kendall
|
No comments:
Post a Comment