Dear Mom, Dad, Shannon, Michelle, Rachel, and Jenna!
Ok so this week has been awesome!! ah so much to write about and so little time! Ill just start from the top and answer your questions Ok so we all leave the MTC at the same time and its August 18th. I have no idea that all that stuff was on my papers, but the MTC president and the manager figure out all our flight stuff and get us out of here safely. Ok so here comes all the cool stuff that this past week as entailed! So update all my stuff on facebook OK so anyone can email me! so put my email on facebook so people can email me. I cant email back though so just have people expect letters and such. I got a letter from Katie! i was so excited! It took about 10 days to get here in the pouch, so expect that for other letters too. I finally sent a letter to Katie because I got that one in the mail, I also sent a package to you guys :P It has some pretty cool stuff in it! Its just like a padded envelope, but it has some money from around the world, like Madagascar, Zambia, and South Africa! There is also a letter and a book of Mormon with alligator skin in the shape of Africa on the front :) I thought you guys would really like that stuff I sent that yesterday so it should be there in like two weeks. I did my own laundry! it was a piece of cake! I don't know why the girls whined so much about doing it hahahha :P I took out about 70 dollars out of my account because i needed to get some more regular clothes! I definitely did not bring enough regular clothes so all the Elders went to the mall and bought some more socks and such, i also got a world cup shirt and some super good candy! Their food here is so weird, we eat rice and chicken all the time! I'm sick of it already! ah! I would of used some of the money you and dad gave me to buy stuff but it costs money to have the people switch it over so i just took some out of my account. once i get to Uganda i will switch all my money over to their money since i will be there for a while. Tell everyone to write!! thanks for the list of addresses, i really want to write some people, no one will probably get letters till I'm out of the MTC so don't tell anyone to write me till I get out in the field, cause i wont be here when the get here. I also printed some pics out at the mall and you will be receiving them shortly as well. I am going to attach a couple pics that you can put on facebook and such :) The days are going by so fast now! its so crazy! The teacher here are way awesome! I learn so much! I would write more about it but I don't really have time. I cant wait to get out in the field! It is getting pretty boring here not going to lie. We do practicing teaching all the time and me and Elder Thole are doing awesome! teachers have nothing to say but good things about us teaching! We are also APs like i told you. we basically set up meetings for the president, conduct the meetings, meet with him about 3 times a week to plan out activities for the missionaries and have the district leaders report to us. We also lock the building down at night. It is a pretty cool calling, I enjoy doing it with Elder Thole. Some of the other Elders are feeling really home sick, and I miss you guys too, but I think that I have my head on straight and know what I'm doing, so I'm ok :) I miss all you guys! and I'm going to be sending out a letter to everyone this week so the girls can expect a letter in the following weeks. Please continue to write! I love hearing about all your doing! Don't forget to put my email up! i want to be writing my buddies! Oh and have Shannon text Katie or call her or something and tell her I hope she feels better soon, I pretty sure she just got her tonsils out this week, I'm really bummed I cant talk to her or anything and make her feel better, so just tell her I'm thinking of her and praying that she feels better! I'm praying for all you guys too! especially with school starting and you all getting adjusted! You all will do great! I know it! Keep a happy attitude and all will be well!
Love You all so much
Elder Kendall
Ok so this week has been awesome!! ah so much to write about and so little time! Ill just start from the top and answer your questions Ok so we all leave the MTC at the same time and its August 18th. I have no idea that all that stuff was on my papers, but the MTC president and the manager figure out all our flight stuff and get us out of here safely. Ok so here comes all the cool stuff that this past week as entailed! So update all my stuff on facebook OK so anyone can email me! so put my email on facebook so people can email me. I cant email back though so just have people expect letters and such. I got a letter from Katie! i was so excited! It took about 10 days to get here in the pouch, so expect that for other letters too. I finally sent a letter to Katie because I got that one in the mail, I also sent a package to you guys :P It has some pretty cool stuff in it! Its just like a padded envelope, but it has some money from around the world, like Madagascar, Zambia, and South Africa! There is also a letter and a book of Mormon with alligator skin in the shape of Africa on the front :) I thought you guys would really like that stuff I sent that yesterday so it should be there in like two weeks. I did my own laundry! it was a piece of cake! I don't know why the girls whined so much about doing it hahahha :P I took out about 70 dollars out of my account because i needed to get some more regular clothes! I definitely did not bring enough regular clothes so all the Elders went to the mall and bought some more socks and such, i also got a world cup shirt and some super good candy! Their food here is so weird, we eat rice and chicken all the time! I'm sick of it already! ah! I would of used some of the money you and dad gave me to buy stuff but it costs money to have the people switch it over so i just took some out of my account. once i get to Uganda i will switch all my money over to their money since i will be there for a while. Tell everyone to write!! thanks for the list of addresses, i really want to write some people, no one will probably get letters till I'm out of the MTC so don't tell anyone to write me till I get out in the field, cause i wont be here when the get here. I also printed some pics out at the mall and you will be receiving them shortly as well. I am going to attach a couple pics that you can put on facebook and such :) The days are going by so fast now! its so crazy! The teacher here are way awesome! I learn so much! I would write more about it but I don't really have time. I cant wait to get out in the field! It is getting pretty boring here not going to lie. We do practicing teaching all the time and me and Elder Thole are doing awesome! teachers have nothing to say but good things about us teaching! We are also APs like i told you. we basically set up meetings for the president, conduct the meetings, meet with him about 3 times a week to plan out activities for the missionaries and have the district leaders report to us. We also lock the building down at night. It is a pretty cool calling, I enjoy doing it with Elder Thole. Some of the other Elders are feeling really home sick, and I miss you guys too, but I think that I have my head on straight and know what I'm doing, so I'm ok :) I miss all you guys! and I'm going to be sending out a letter to everyone this week so the girls can expect a letter in the following weeks. Please continue to write! I love hearing about all your doing! Don't forget to put my email up! i want to be writing my buddies! Oh and have Shannon text Katie or call her or something and tell her I hope she feels better soon, I pretty sure she just got her tonsils out this week, I'm really bummed I cant talk to her or anything and make her feel better, so just tell her I'm thinking of her and praying that she feels better! I'm praying for all you guys too! especially with school starting and you all getting adjusted! You all will do great! I know it! Keep a happy attitude and all will be well!
Love You all so much
Elder Kendall
He is doing so great! What a joyful time this is for your family. I look forward to the posting and check it often. So exiciting!
ReplyDelete