blog template

Monday, November 8, 2010

Transfer to Jinja

Week 15
Saying goodbye to Makindye. He has certainly grown to love the people there.Friends forever! Until we meet again......

November 8, 2010


Dear Mom,

I am leaving Makindye, my first area. I am really quite mad, so sorry if my email is short, because I have to go pack my things, I might be allowed to get on later during the week. The AP's are coming to pick me up really soon, and I still need to pack. I am really sad that I am leaving here. I really love the people, I found that out when I was saying goodbye to them yesterday. I am going to Jinja, which is the village! It is mud huts and about 4 hours away from any civilization.

I am also going to be with an Elder Makosa, he is old and is going home in two transfers, so he is getting lazy, basically I need to go and light his fire again. It is not going to be fun, but it has to be done. We are also whitewashing, meaning that all the old missionaries are leaving and they are bringing in two new missionaries to the area. It is going to be extremely hard, so pray for me ok? I will do my best as always, but it is going to be a lot more tough than anything I have done before.

So ya, thats what is going on, this last week was cool, we got alot of work done and set up some good baptism dates that I will not be here for. Ah, transfers are not fun! hahaha ill write more next week, all about my new area, comp, and people.

I love you guys, sorry about the shortness of the letter! Dont hate me!

Love you!Elder Kendall
Pictures from a 3 zone activity at Lake Victoria.

Enjoying the view.....

No comments:

Post a Comment