blog template

Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 30 lockdown is over!!! Back to work!

tired missionaries..... lizard....

yummy cake they made

silly elders!


the chefs

passing the time...

playing some UNO (thanks grandma!!)

food storage for 1 week for 6 missionaries!

WOW that's alot of food!

hmmmm looks interesting...

more chefs

getting some wrestling in

ugh have to do the dishes....

COOKIES!!!!! yummy

quite a combination...

noodles and beans?
the unlucky lizard they caught


happy boys!
I think they needed to let the cake cool before they frosted it...

stew anyone?

making pancakes....
delicious!!!!! yay! pancakes!
lonely dusty road....
February 21, 2011
Dear Mom,
Well, I am doing good :) My comp is doing ok, don't worry, we are having a little trouble, but I am going on strong. I talked to president, and he gave me alot of advice and I am going to handle it better :) Don't worry about me mom, I have so much support here, it is awesome :)
(I asked him if he knew two couple missionaries serving in Kampala Bro & Sister Oakrall and Bro and Sister Anges...I'm not sure that is how you spell their names but a sister in our ward found out that they might be there is his mission so I asked.)
Ill look for those couple missionaries, but I have not seen or heard of them yet, but I am out of Kampala, so I am not really up to date on alot of things.
I did bring a copy of my P-blessing, but it is not laminated, so ya. I want a shrunk one that is laminated haha
(When I update his facebook each week there are sometimes friend requests so I ask him if he wants me to confirm them...)
Yes to all the facebook people :)
Well, this week was really good, but very bad at the same time haha We did not work really at all. We worked Tuesday and Wednesday, but starting Wednesday night we stayed inside. We got permission to take the TV from the church to the flat, but we only watched Disney movies, which were great! I forgot how much I loved Disney movies. We watched bolt, all the lion kings, all the ice age's, cars, and many more haha The couples gave us some of them they had at home to watch, it was good of them. We also bought a ton of ingredients and pretty much made everything on your food list you sent me haha we ate so good, and all the missionaries in the Zone love me now haha We had 6 missionaries in the Zone stay at my house, and it was so fun! We had huge tournaments of phase 10, Uno and rook! tell Gma thanks so much for the cards! They kept us from going insane!!
We made beef stews, beans, tortillas, cookies, cakes, biscuits, EVERYTHING! It was so cool! I am now pro at cooking! I was the one to plan all the meals also, and I planned very well! Although I did slightly underestimate how much 6 missionaries could eat, but I did end up having enough food haha we had 2 crock pots so it worked out great :) My wife wont have to cook all the time when I get home!! :)
Anyways, that's pretty much all that happened this week, we are excited to get out and work again. There are only three weeks left in this transfer, then I think I am going to get another son, that's what the AP's have said, so we will see what happens.
We are still suppose to come in early at night, but other than that, all the election stuff has died down. Museveni won again, shocker. He is going to rule till he dies and the country will stay in poverty. Well that was my week, I sent alot of pics so ya :)
Love you all!! :)
Elder Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment