blog template

Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 31

Brad and his recent convert friend who is leaving to go back to the university.
ok....as a mom I just have to say this is SICK!!!!! ewwwww! I sure hope he gets these clean each week!
You can see right where his shoulder strap rubs across his front

Looks like they are building something there on the right....

A view of Victoria lake...
if you click on the pictures they are bigger and you can see more detail.



February 28, 2011
Mom,
Thanks for the cooking advice! I will do better next time haha its hard to do it without the mixer though! :) Ya we had syrup, its so expensive, but we splurged haha (I told him last week's cooking looked great....that he might want to add a bit more flour to his cookies and to let his cake COOL before he frosted it. I also asked if they had syrup for their pancakes...)
Anyways, the couples names are the Shipley's and the Harris's they are so awesome! (Asked who the couple missionaries who took care of the missionaries were. I am so greatful for them in taking care of my boy!)
Sorry for the short email, but there are still riots around so we don't have all the time in the world to email, we have to be home by certain time, it stinks!
The work here is going well. we are teaching and finding alot of new people, and have high hopes for this area. Transfers are in two weeks, so I am trying to find out where I am going! I have been in this area for a while, so I think I might go, or might stay, who knows?? If they leave me I am going to train another grennie, it is going to be interesting haha We have started teaching these young boys, 14 years, and they are so excited to be baptized and pass the sacrament with their friends! I love missionary work so much!! Elder Augustine is from Queen Creek and he is in my Zone so we talk alot about home and high school and such, its a great time :)
Well, I have to go, sorry!! I know mom that you are going to kill me for such a short email but.... Bye!! haha
Love you all!!
Elder Buddy
(Yes and I do have to say this is a REALLY short email!!! but at least I heard from him and know he is well....count your blessings right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment