Baptism of Stephen and David "They are so powerful!! :)"
Brad's little buddy Smith wearing his (Brad's) new bike helmet.
Missionaries going into town using "bike bodas"
Brad on a bike boda
"head em up...move em out!"
Does this look like a happy missionary or what?
March 7, 2011
Mom!
Ok, so months are seriously going by so fast, it is starting to scare me a little! It is almost a year since Mike and Zac left! (Mike and Zac are his good buddies from our home ward in AZ who he grew up with.) My word! Ill be flying home before i know it! then going to school.... and working.... ill for sure enjoy my time here!! :) not saying I won't enjoy home, but today i realized how mission is so stress free sometimes, all we do is service to the Lord, we don't have to worry about anything else!! So awesome!! But it is stressful.... anyways, it sounds like everyone had a good week, not to eventful, but good!
(Katie took pity on me last week because my letter was so short and she sent a cool story from her email to us. It was an expanded version of meeting the young men who wanted to get baptized)
Thanks to Katie for being so awesome, ill be sure to include more ok!! :) Its awesome Michelle got a job finally! She will do great! Making money! Sweet!
(so is your companion a hard worker? How old is he? Are you the first companion he has had?)
My comp is a hard worker, but argues with me to much and is somehow hard to teach, so that is the struggle with him. He is new in the church, he was baptized in 2008, so he is still learning alot, but thinks he knows it all, its frustrating. I think I kind of know what it feels to be a real parent now... Sorry mom and dad for being so stubborn. (ha ha, gotta love moments like this when they acknowledge that you knew what you were talking about.. :)I am his trainer so I'm his first comp, he is lucky he got me because I am good with people. I am known in the mission for being able to handle the hard ones haha anyways, mission president says good things are coming, so I'm hanging in there :)
This week we had two baptisms, one of brother Stephen and the other brother David, they are super powerful! We worked HARD this week and the Lord has blessed us so much. We have three baptisms scheduled for this Sunday and another two for the following. I am seeing the fruits of the patience and obedience I have been showing. The Lord truly does carry this work! I love it!
Transfers are this week! We find out where we are going on Saturday! I think I am leaving, I hope not, but I hope I get a new comp! That wold be awesome haha Anyways, time is against me yet again. I love you all so much and look forward to telling you where I am going next week!!
Love you!!
Elder Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment