March 14, 2011
Dearest Mother,
This week I was humbled by the Lord. On Saturady I was called to be the Zone Leader in Nsambya, which is the Zone I previously served in while I was in Makindye. It came as such a big shock. I had to pack super fast and I am emailing from my new area. I dont have much time, because my new comp already emailed so I dont want to make him wait. His name is Elder Ouma from Kenya, he is a really cool guy, and we will work together well for this Zone. I am over 14 missionaries, and am very nervous about it all. I am going to get more info from President Jackson soon. Well I got to run, I have alot of awesome pics to send you guys next week!
I love you all so much!!
Brad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment