Sister & Elder Watson & Elder Kendall
The whole zone
Baptism of 2 families this past week
Having a meal together

big big spider!!
The whole zone
big big spider!!
May 2, 2011
Dear Mother!
Yes, I will be calling this week! Don't worry! I will probably be calling Sunday night, so don't worry :) I will call you then you will have to call me back, because the mission is not providing any airtime this call. so ya :)
Well this week was so busy! Transfers and everything are finally over and my Zone is all settled in and ready for work this month! Elder Lee is so cool and has a really good work ethic so we will be able to get alot of work done, and I am really excited! Yes he is a ZL also, there are always 2 ZL's, usually. We actually did not get to pick up the greenies, the plane flight got pushed to the next day and we did not have the time to go, it was really sad, but next time for sure we will go :) It is quite nice having all Americans in the same house, we all have alot to talk about and we all enjoy the same food, so its nice haha I am really blessed to be helping the church here, it is really a blessing because I am learning in depth how the church works and how it runs, its a great work!
Well My week was awesome! Monday was a regular P-day, then we just worked all week! On Wednesday we went to Mengo and helped the missionaries in that area, since they are all new to the area, they "whitewashed" it. Elder Lee served there before so we were able to go there and help them out, it was nice. But on Friday we had another lock down. The government beat this opposition leader and that started this riot stuff, nothing serious, but they kept us inside, totally put a huge dent in the work. Satan really is trying his hardest here to slow the work down.
SO the BEST part of the week was on Sunday, the AP's came to go on splits with us, so i got to go and work with Elder Rennie! So fun! It was just like back in the old days! It was really a great time, we talked about old times, how inexperienced we were and how much fun we had. I really had a great time with him! I hope we get to serve together again, we would be a force to recon with!
Anyways, this weeks email is short, because I am going to talk to you Sunday Night! Actually.... I think Saturday would be better.... I really don't know who will all be around.... maybe Sunday early morning before church.... YUP! That's it, Sunday morning before church, around 7. :) I decided right now with my comp haaha so you can be expecting my call Sunday Morning!!
Love you all!!
Bradford
No comments:
Post a Comment