Elder McChesney's socks, don't worry mine are not that bad!! Mine are still awesome!
Random stuck goats...ha ha ha ha
Book of Mormon class! We had 25 people there! At least 15 of them are investigators and the others are recent converts. We hold it on Friday nights :)

Young Womans activity in the Stake! These are the ones from our ward! Representing strong!!

Brad with Joan, Absolon and Jack. Brad Baptised Joan....

So this is Joan's story. Many elders have been teaching her for several months. She had been coming to church for over 2 months but wouldn't commit to baptism. Brad talked to her one day last week and this is what happened.

Brad making his favorite BROWNIES!!!

Elder Cooley and Elder Lee tying Elder Flinder's shoes....Look how they serve the greenies! haha

"We are working on part member families and it is going really well!! I love it!!:)"

Elder Cooley stuffing his face!
Random stuck goats...ha ha ha ha
Book of Mormon class! We had 25 people there! At least 15 of them are investigators and the others are recent converts. We hold it on Friday nights :)
Young Womans activity in the Stake! These are the ones from our ward! Representing strong!!
Brad with Joan, Absolon and Jack. Brad Baptised Joan....
Brad: "Joan, why aren't you getting baptized?"
Joan: "I'm happy how things are now. I don't NEED to be baptized"
Brad: "Well then I guess you don't NEED your Book of Mormon. Give it back to me so I can give it to someone who really NEEDS it. Oh and give me your Liahona too, you don't NEED that either"
So Brad actually takes them home with him..... he got a call the next day from Joan.
Joan: "Elder Kendall, I NEED to be baptized! I realized after you left that I DO NEED those things and I NEED to be baptized. Can we do it this week?"
Brad "YES!"
Joan and Elder Kendall
Elder Cooley with some members
Elder Cooley and Elder Lee tying Elder Flinder's shoes....Look how they serve the greenies! haha
"We are working on part member families and it is going really well!! I love it!!:)"
(I need to find out his name!)
Elder Cooley stuffing his face!
May 9, 2011
Mom!!
Happy Mothers day!! I know I just talk to you, but i wanted to tell you this cool story. tell Rachel I will get her the email for the other Rachel (There is a Rachel in Brad's ward that asks him every week how Rachel is so our Rachel decided she is going to write to her.) and tell everyone sorry for no emails, I dont have alot of time, we are having a Zone Activity today haha so here is the story, I love you all so much!!
Well cool story for this week. On Friday we got a call in the morning from a member and she was all out of breath and was crying. She said that her sister was having a asthma attack and they did not have the medicine, they could not afford it. So bishop ran to buy some, and we ran to her house to give her a blessing. 1 min after we finished the blessing, she was breathing fine and sat up and talked to us. She did net even need the medicine. The priesthood power is so real, and by our faith we can do miracles!
I love mission. I love you all!!
Elder Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment