new apartment shower....WARM!!!!!
BIG beds to sprawl out on....ahh yes! Companion Elder Chiromo...
study Area.....

kitchen...
wow!!niiiccceee!!! and even clean!! :)
This elder looks familiar from other pics sent but I can't recall his name...
kitchen...
This elder looks familiar from other pics sent but I can't recall his name...
He was in the walukuba lock down with Brad during the elections...
sa-weeeeetttt ride!!!!!!!
Oh yay!
scenery from Njeru
missionary mustache (Jinja tradition) Elder Chiromo, Elder Moll, Elder (lock down?) and Brad plus 2 baptisms this past week.

Church building in Njeru

preparing the sacrament...

I think he loves this truck...don't you? ha ha

some young men walking home from church
I don't think I want to know what that is.....ewwww
cute kids...
very lush and green
sa-weeeeetttt ride!!!!!!!
OH MAN!!
I have SO much to write to you guys! Let me just start off from the top shall I? Last week was crazy, all the rides to the new areas were late, so everyone got thrown off schedule, and we really got messed up, hence I only set one short email to you haha But ya, I AM BACK IN JINJA! I absolutely love this place, it has a special place in my heart and I really hope that I will be here for a VERY long time, I am going to write president and tell him that haha but yes I am here and this is what is going on.
1) I have a truck now! Because we have 6 areas and alot of them area really far!!
2) We have a new branch that we are setting up and helping in Njeru (That is where we stay) and then we have a meeting group that is set up way up in Iganga, which is about 60 Km away from our house, so its not too far. We have had over 60 people come to church in both places so we are super excited!
3) We had over 17 investigators at church on Sunday in Njeru and 18 in Iganga!
4) We worked our tails off and set 7 baptism dates in the first week here and got 7 referrals! :)
5) We are tired.... hahaha So ya that is my week, we really did work so hard. We tracked all week, no real lessons, but we definitely saw the fruits of our efforts! :D We have to collect reports from all our districts every night, so we are up really late sometimes, even till 12pm. SO needless to say that I am a very tired guy now a days haha
So ya that's pretty much all my week, we just straight up worked like mad men, but this week we are really going to be busy. We are going to Iganga on Saturday and staying over night till Sunday to see how the meeting group is going on up there. We also are going to be in Bugembe on Wednesday to have a meeting with that district. And on top of all that, we have to conduct baptism interviews for the whole zone. Iganga alone is going to have 11 on Saturday when we go up there!! They baptize every other week because they don't have their own font, so they have to travel to Bugembe, which is quite far.
Oh ya, our house is so nice by the way! No more living with cold showers!! warm showers here we come! we also have HUGE beds, I think I sent a pic... It is so nice to finally sprawl out! They use to be the senior couples old beds, and we are the lucky ones who get them! :) Our fridge is also amazing! We can basically freeze stuff in our fridge haha its awesome! :)
So ya, I was really glad to hear about all the things with the girls and such! Get those girls on missions! (within the last few days both Shannon and Michelle have said that they want to serve a mission...Shan told me on the way home from EFY on Saturday and Michelle told us yesterday..) It will change their lives! I am so happy that they see the difference living the gospel and not living it. Even though we are a part of the church, does not mean we are doing enough, we always have to be improving and doing our best!
Well, the power was off all day today in Jinja so we did not get to email till late so again me email time is short, so sorry! I did my best to write the most I could in a short amount of time!!
Love you all!!
Elder Brad
PS- sorry to the girls and dad for no emails to them this week again, I feel so bad :( Next week I promise! I will write long and powerful emails :)
No comments:
Post a Comment