blog template

Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 45 Back to JINJA!!

Elder Kendall sporting a cultural dancing ensemble made of monkey hair....Elder Lee and Elder Kendall saying goodbye to ward members...Watching the baptismThe baptized family!! Elder Flinders and Elder Cooleypyromaniacs!! killing some HUGE cockroaches (personally I think it is just an excuse to play with fire.....)

Saying goodbye to the primary....

(Love the two girls on the left having a good laugh over something...) More goodbyes


Elder Kendall sporting a nice hat! ha ha







little African boys making hats out of used liquor bags. (love the glasses!)


Landscape pictures of the new area they are hoping to open up in Nsambya


What a cute boy!!!




Brad's favorite meal....noodles and bread!! YES!





Elder Lee and some boys on the right playing soccer



June 6, 2011

Dear Mom!!

Ok so I got transferred!! Crazy!! I am going back to JINJA!! I am so excited! I am going to be ZOne Leader there!! We actually are moving to a new house there and setting up a new branch in Njeru!! I am so excited! I don't have alot of time, we are being picked up soon, they like to do transfers on P-day, so I don't have alot of time to write!! I will give you a little heads up of what I am going to be doing in Jinja.


We have 6 districts with 2 sets of Elders in each district. We have two brand new branches opened in the zone, one in Iganga and one in Njeru. I will be in the one in Njeru! SO fun! we are going to be so busy! Oh and we also get a TRUCK!! Yeah! I will send you some pics of my awesome truck!! :) My comp is Elder Chiromo from Zimbabwe! He cant drive so I will be stuck doing all the driving haha we also are in charge of finding a new building for the new branches out there, specifically the one in Iganga. I am going to have so much more responsibility now!! I am so excited!! :) I will email you a full report of everything next week! I am so excited! I love Jinja so much and it is such a blessing to be going back to that zone! I will be in a completely different area, but still, I will get to go back to Walukuba!! :D

My mission is so awesome! Things could not be going any better! :) :) :) (statements like this makes my heart so happy!!!!)

I will write more later! Don't worry!!

Love you!!

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment