Dear Mother!
I am sorry, but I am still in Ethiopia! We are not leaving till tomorrow, so we are going out to do some fun things before I leave! I am enjoying my last pday in this country! That is why I am not going to email eveyone back right now, ill do it on wednesday, ok? Sorry! Miss you! Love you! Thanks for getting all the plane things worked out and everything! You are awesome! Ill talk to all of you on Wednesday! Love you!
Elder Kendall
I am sorry, but I am still in Ethiopia! We are not leaving till tomorrow, so we are going out to do some fun things before I leave! I am enjoying my last pday in this country! That is why I am not going to email eveyone back right now, ill do it on wednesday, ok? Sorry! Miss you! Love you! Thanks for getting all the plane things worked out and everything! You are awesome! Ill talk to all of you on Wednesday! Love you!
Elder Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment