blog template

Monday, July 16, 2012

week 103.... tiny letter....

Again!


I am sorry! We have been running around like crazy! We are not going to be around till wednesday again! Just so you know! Sorry again! I know this is week two in a row, but beleive me, I wish I had time to write! I am going to be heading to Mbale and Jinja on wednesday, and tomorrow we have a meeting with the Kabowa zone. we have been running so fast around the mission! Please forgive me! Only one more pday! Ill make sure next week is perfect, we are going to be all done with meetings, ill just be preparing to pack and such! Love you!



Elder Brad Kendall

1 comment:

  1. Hi, This is Elder Noble's Mother, Rosanne Noble! Just wondering if I can help out with plane arrangement or housing for Elder Kendall while in Mesa. My email is rosannenoble@hotmail.com or 480-206-6912.
    I appreciate your son's friendship with my son!!
    Rosanne

    ReplyDelete