Dirty dusty shoes, after a long day of tracting.
Two baptisms this week :)

Brad's first "physical" baptism sister Remy insisted that he be the one to baptise her.

Brother Jonathan was also baptised yesterday :)
Brad's first "physical" baptism sister Remy insisted that he be the one to baptise her.
Brother Jonathan was also baptised yesterday :)
Dear Everyone!
It sounds like everyone is having such a good time! You are so lucky to have all the opportunities that you do! I am going to be so thankful about little things when I get home, let me tell you, like clean water... haha anyways, ill start by answering the myriad of questions that mom always asks haha ;) love you mom :)
The sister we baptized last week was sister Stella, and she was confirmed this week by me :) We also had two baptisms this week, Brother Jonathan and Sister Remy. Sister Remy asked me to baptize her, I suggested someone from the branch should baptize her, but she insisted on me :) So this was my first physical baptism on mission. We are encouraged to try to get branch members to baptize so when we leave the people will stay active in the church. I was so honored to be asked to baptize sister Remy :)
The people outside the church were the young single adults in the branch :) (from last weeks pics)
For the package, I could use colored pencils, Katie sent me some pens so I'm good on those. I could use about.... I don't know... like 10 rings? if they are cheap maybe more.. And for kool aid, yes the big packs would be better, I don't take them out with me because we cant drink the water at members houses because its not clean haha
The couples bought me some measuring instruments and also a cookie sheet! I have a really good relationship with the couples haha So I made sugar cookies on Sunday!! :D They were actually good! I cant make alot of stuff here, because of lack of materials, but ill try harder to find them haha Ill just have to do without haha But we got acrock pot so you could send some recipes for that!! :)Yes I did get my garments, thank so much :) and yes we do go out and work on P-day after 6pm :)
Anyways, this week was good and we had those two baptisms. My comp was sick two days with the flu, it really hits Africans hard when they get it. President Jackson said that I am going to get a new comp next week during transfers!! :) He said I might train! I am so excited!! ;) We are trying to find more people to teach so we are tracting alot and contacting like crazy.
there are some really problem missionaries here, and president is trying to deal with them. I guess the old mission president was really relaxed, from what i heard. I am trying my hardest here and I am seeing the results! I really love my mission so much! The members are so great! they feed us all the time!
Well I sent a letter today so lets see how long it takes to get there!! :)
I love you all so much! 6 months down, 18 to go!
Love Elder Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment